Certifications in sustainability distinguish your business from the “green-washers”. NewSpring Energy has been helping businesses identify sustainable practices that can be built into daily operations and other cost-effective measures.
Learn how your organization can define and incorporate sustainability goals within their current operations.
Achieve the sustainability certification of your choice with our guidance and support.
Support your organization’s growth with project planning, management and execution.
Book Your Complimentary Consultation
Certification Readiness Evaluation
- Identifying your goals and motivations to achieve a certification
- Evaluate certification fit for your business based on relevance, effectiveness and achievability.
- Assist with the selection process and preparation of a business case for the senior management.
We help you to achieve the desired certification by offering the following:
- Consolidation of required information and presentation in a prescribed format
- Research, design & implementation of internal processes for continued collection of required data
- Creation of reporting structure and reporting templates
- Creation of any new processes and policies required
- Engaging with your employees, ensuring buy-in
- Building an internal group to oversee sustained improvement
- Creation of supporting documentation
We provide third-party LEAF certification audits for restaurants, cafes and other foodservice businesses.
Leaders in Environmentally Accountable Foodservice (LEAF) is the only Canadian certification for restaurants, cafés, cafeterias and catering companies that have taken those extra steps to account for the impact of their business on environment and community.
LEAF certification is a credible, third party audited, way of showing your commitment to environment and community.
The points can be gained in 10 different categories: Food purchasing, Supplies and suppliers, Energy use and performance, Water usage, Building and location, Furniture and decor, Chemicals used on premises, Waste and recycling, Employees, Policy and Innovation
3 Levels of Certification
Level 1 – we are beginning
Level 2 – we have made changes
Level 3 – we are on the roll
Let’s Build a Better Future Together
Please fill the form, and we will get in touch with you shortly.
“After completing an energy audit with Eva, we were inspired and encouraged to undertake LEAF certification. We were excited to find out that our current practices have distinguished us as a sustainable restaurant, well beyond the energy conservation requirements. The energy audit has opened a new door for us. We have, with ease, qualified for the third level (highest) of the LEAF certification. This certification has validated our current direction to reduce our carbon footprint. We are encouraged and enthusiastic in following this path.”
“Just wanted to thank you again for your diligence in this process and for taking the time with me to go through recommendations to improve CRAFT from the corporate level.”
“<Sustainability Assessment> was a great learning experience and I appreciate your expertise and patience in leading us through it.”