Foodservice Energy Challenge
Restaurants are among the most energy-intensive commercial spaces making utilities one of the highest costs facing restaurateurs. With low-profit margins, any monetary savings from energy efficiency improvements significantly benefit the bottom line.
Foodservice Energy Challenge open opportunities for foodservice operators to take advantage of money-saving energy tips, incentives and rebates.
Here are 5 reasons to join the challenge:
- Learn about how small and big changes can have a positive impact on your business
- Free audit to determine energy saving opportunities within your business
- Support from your local electric and gas utility to assist with eligible savings programs
- Find out more about becoming LEAF certified
- Opportunity to receive incentives and rebates to upgrade your equipment and business
SaveOn Energy Programs
Small business owners using commercial-grade refrigeration to cool products can receive a free energy assessment and up to $2,500 in refrigeration upgrades.
reduce project and operational costs for equipment upgrades – and open the door to new possibilities for your business. Whether it’s a lighting upgrade, motor and heating installations or new control systems, incorporating energy efficiency into your operations delivers benefits that reach far beyond your energy bill.
Investing in energy efficient lighting can improve customer experiences, provide more attractive product displays, help employees more easily focus on tasks, and help you manage your operating costs. The new Small Business Lighting program offers businesses in Ontario a simple solution for energy efficient lighting.
ENERGY STAR rated Commercial Kitchen Equipment
- Commercial dishwashers
- Commercial hot food holding cabinet
- Commercial fryers
- Commercial griddles
- Commercial steam cookers
- Commercial ovens
- Commercial refrigerators and freezers
- Commercial ice makers
Challenge registration is now OPEN
Don’t hesitate and register.
If you have any questions, you can contact us.